I haven’t named her yet, but I will soon – because she’s a huge part of our fam jam. As I simplified my kitchen, I replaced a handful of ‘kitchen gadgets’ for this beauty & it’s been amazing! I regret nothing.
We use our Instant Pot almost every single day because it saves us time and let’s be honest, sanity. It was actually my very best BFF while I was pregnant because the days I had absolutely no strength from throwing up all day, I could toss in some food at the last minute and have a beautiful dinner within a half hour for my hardworking hubs and my boys who eat me out of house and home.
Here are a few reasons why I adore our Instant Pot so much
- It cooks food fast. Like really fast. Cooking time is usually reduced by 70% or more!
- It’s energy efficient. Rather than running your other appliances, the Instant Pot uses so little energy, and also so little water compared to a pot on the stove!
- It’s extremely convenient!
- It can do just about anything you need! Saute, boil, slow cook, pressure cook, steam + even make yogurt!
- It’s the ultimate one-pot meal maker.
- It’s safe. Safer than pretty much all other appliances – this isn’t your grandma’s Instant Pot.
- It’s pretty much foolproof + super easy to use!
Not convinced yet? Well here are some of the best instant pot recipes I have come across that cannot not convince you. Enjoy! xx
BUTTER CHICKEN from Damn Delicious
KOREAN BEEF TACOS from Pinch of Yum
CHEDDAR RISOTTO WITH SAGE from the view from great island
LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN from Life Made Keto
MUSHROOM RISOTTO from Damn Delicious
TURKEY MEATBALLS from Moms Dinner
PUMPKIN WALNUT CHILI from Pinch of Yum
CAULIFLOWER + BUTTERNUT THAI CURRY from Oh She Glows
YOGURT from Tidbits
CANDIED CAJUN TRAIL MIX from Cotter Crunch